Thursday, November 02, 2006

She might spit in my water...

I have such a great roommate. Let me tell you how great she is.

The other day I was brushing my teeth and I noticed that the tooth brush felt different. Almost new. I looked at it and admired the nice, new green bristles and slowly, I realized that I didn't own a green tooth brush. I owned a blue tooth brush. Amberly owned a green tooth brush! I had brushed my teeth with her toothbrush!

So the next morning Amberly woke up to a note on the mirror explaining that I used her toothbrush and that she wouldn't have one that morning. She went to school with only mouthwash to get rid of the morning breath. And she didn't get mad at me, she actually laughed! She's so great!

I bought her a new toothbrush and wrote my name on mine. I can tell the difference now. Can you?

No comments: