Monday, August 14, 2006

But the cat came back the very next day....*

It's been a long day and it's not quite over. I am traveling for work this week. Tiring stuff. This is the first time I have posted on the road.... because.... drum.... roll.... I got a wireless card. For my 30 pound laptop. Watch out 20th century I am here.

So the other day I almost skinned my cats. Alive. While boiling them in water. Alive.

It started when I showed up at work and my office smelled horrible but for some reason Stephen didn't smell it. I started to get suspicious and think that it might be me when the stank followed me to every meeting. And every building. It was like this aura of stench hung over me but I was only one who could smell it. Which is good because it smelled nasty.

So I figured that my dryer was on the fritz and had blown this stench all over my clothes. Bummer. I asked my mom, who works with me, to bring some Febreeze when she came in. It was 2pm by the time I could use it but since no one seemed to notice the smell it wasn't a big deal. I figured that the Febreeze would get rid of the smell but boy was I wrong. All it did was remove the thin scent of fabric softener from my pants.

And that's when I realized it; my cats had peed on my pants and I had worn them to work. Yes. I know what you are thinking. I did curl up in a ball under my desk and die. But after that changed into some jeans I had in the car. What an embarrassing day.

When I got home my cats died.

*Anyone know what that is in reference to?

No comments: