Monday, August 28, 2006

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Are you ready? For the big news?

I mean really big news!

I mean change my life news.

It's that big.

And it's good news.



I just saved a bunch on my car insurance by switching to Geico.



Oh....

And Ben and I are ENGAGED!

Yeah I flipped out too. But not so much now. We are getting married!

Ben proposed to me at a local park (so pretty) had flowers for me, and pictures of us and we finished the puzzle, and he had music. We told each other we loved each other and we shared our first kiss and it was magical.

So I'm sure I'll blog about more of the details later - but right now, Internet, you just get a gush of happy, emotions. And pictures:

Don't we look so happy? Cuz we are!

Ben picked out the PERFECT ring.

I really wanted an aquamarine stone and it's beautiful.

No comments: