Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Everyday Celebrity

A friend of mine used to have a blog titled "Everyday Celebrity". The idea was that every person is just as important as a celebrity and they all had a story to tell. I have stolen that idea somewhat and have begun something that I hope is a regular occurrence on this blog. I hope to regularly highlight an "everyday celebrity" through a couple of random questions.

Our first celebrity is Cassie. She recently married my good friend Chris. It takes a special person to marry someone who looks like Abraham Lincoln and wraps people up like burritos. Cassie is a special person! I've only gotten spend brief amounts of time with her when she's come to Ohio to visit, but I am pretty sure we would be BFFs if we lived closer. So here's Cassie!


1. What is something about yourself that you want the whole Internet world to know?
Well, I think that that only thing that I would shout at the top of my lungs is that I'm married!

2. Do you have any pet peeves, things that people do that you really hate?
I can't stand it when sponges are left in kitchen sinks, or on their edges. The sponge needs to be elevated in order to properly dry. This is something I informed Chris of early in our relationship after it ruined his good deed of doing the dishes at my apartment after dinner simply because he left the little green and yellow sponge in the sink basin.

3. You recently got married. What is one of the most surprising things about being married?
That it feels normal. I thought that my wedding day I would be full of butterflies. I thought the honeymoon would be awkward when it came to sharing daily habits (and unfortunately for us. bodily functions (Note: they got sick on their honeymoon)), but it really wasn't! It feels so normal that it's scary.

4. If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
I think that I would be a dolphin. They're intelligent and playful.

5. What store can you not live without and why?
I can't live without Target. It has everything you could ever want and really is one stop quality shopping.

6. How many swimsuits do you own?
Which one is your favorite? 5 1/2. My favorite one is a red and white polka dot tankini.

7. What's your favorite word.
I have a think for palindromes, so I'm going to have to go for kayak.

8. What question would you ask Paris Hilton if you could?
Are you really as stupid as you look (or make yourself look)?



There you have it! Cassie!

No comments: