Monday, January 29, 2007
Thursday, January 25, 2007
So if any of you know of any good photographers in the area that are reasonably priced and available May 26th - please let me know!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
"Nope. 2.5 lbs. I win!"
"How about this? How much does this weigh?"
This conversation took place in the produce section next to the scale as Ben and I guessed how much everything in our cart weighed.
And that is reason number 758 why I am marrying this man. Even grocery shopping is fun with him.
Only 130 days left...
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
For this year’s party we went down to
1. Hillary. She has lived in many states, but never actually in the same state as her Fiancé who is currently working in the
2. Jamie Barnes and his funny wife, Kelsey. I didn’t talk to them much, but Ben and I did look up his music and I like it. I would suggest you go check it out and buy his stuff. Apparently MySpace is really helping him promote his music and he’s really big in
3. ThatGuy. Ben and I got cornered by ThatGuy at the party. He spent a lot of the time talking to me about some really personal feelings and hurts. It was good and awkward. I eventually ate everything on my plate and had to leave to throw it away.
4. A couple who is living on the West side of the City doing inner city ministry. He’s one of the pastors there. It was neat to talk to them about their heart for the city and the people there. I love talking to people about inner city ministry.
5. A couple Emo-guys wearing women’s pants.
I think the house was built around 1823ish. It was neat, but also kind of creepy because half of it was empty. I mean, it would take a
I had a lot of fun.
Maybe moving to