Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

It is only fitting that I got one of the worst sunburns ever on the first day of summer. Yesterday we celebrated Father's day by taking my dad to a putt-putt golf course. Since I am a genius I forgot sunscreen and probably just aged my skin eleventy billion years. Now that I am 26, which is closer to 30 than 20, I am very concerned with this. I feel like they should publish books titled "your changing body" to explain what happens to your body as you get older. Suddenly my body is REQUIRING me to exercise to stay fit. What is up with that? I can't even imagine what it's like to be pregnant when you body completly takes on a mind of its own....

Anyway, putt-putt was a lot of fun. I got a hole-in-one, but still managed to come in last place. I blame the sun.

So seriously, what's up with the crazy blue water? Do people really think that that's how water should look?



Happy Father's Day Dad! I am very blessed to have a great father like you! I love you.

No comments: