Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Snowed In

I am officially snowed in. It started snowing around 1:00 and by 3:30 they were sending people home from work. My little Miata is ok in the snow, but not great. So I opted to ride home with my brother (who works for the same company) and spend the night at my parents. Good thing I packed that extra change of clothes, just in case!

We are supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow before midnight. Woo Hoo! I love me some snow. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of snow stuff here at my parents, but I bet I can find something to go play in...

A couple of years ago I would have just driven in this stuff, but one car wreck in the snow and a month of a banged up face makes me think that it just isn't worth it. Plus I really don't want my car in a ditch. So tonight I'll snuggle up with in front of the fire, drink some tea and hang out with my family. Not a bad night.

Here's what it looks like from my parent's porch:

No comments: