Friday, March 31, 2006

Explosive Yoga

Yesterday it was over 70 degrees. It felt more like summer than spring. I finally got to enjoy driving my car with the top down. To driving a convertible on a sunny day is to take a drive with the sunshine. And it's wonderful.

Yesterday was also the day of class with Yoga Nazi. She'd tell us to just stretch as far as we felt comfortable. Then she would come over to me and say "I think you need to go a little farther. Feel those muscles stretch." And then I would fall over in pain.

One of my co-workers and I were talking about the nice weather and he said he would like to go to the shooting range. He said when you are completely focused on the target it's really relaxing. You control your breathing, ignore your surroundings, squeeze the trigger gently.... I told him it sounded like yoga with explosions.

No comments: