Monday, March 13, 2006

On how the legal department just about ruined my day

I have this picture as my wallpaper on my computer at work.

After lunch I was explaining to my officemate, Stephen, that I really wanted to be on a beach right then. Legal Beagle walked in and started describing some of the beaches he has been too and I start to day dream. It went something like this:

It's crystal clear.

Nice. I am enjoying this.

The water is oh so blue.

I can feel the sun on my face.

The beaches are brilliantly white.

Yes. It's a beautiful beach and I am enjoying it immensely.

One of Europe's finest nude beaches.

Suddenly a large, hairy, naked fat man blocked my sun and interrupted my day dreaming.

I yelled at Legal Beagle for making the large, hairy, fat man ruin my day dream. Stephen yelled at him too because now the large, hairy, fat man is stopping to search for sea shells.

*Sigh* The beach was ruined. Naked people will do that, you know?

At least it made me somewhat more productive and happy that I was sitting at my desk instead of on a beach with a large, hairy, naked man.

No comments: