Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The leaves!

Hey! Do you see that new picture up on the top of my blog? Doesn't it look nice, what with my feet all covered and all?

I just want you all to know that taking that picture was not easy. Because this apartment complex has something against leaves. They rake them and run over them with lawn mowers and in general destroy all the pretty leaves. So to take that picture I had to walk around my apartment complex looking for a spot with the most leaves. When I found it I had to scavenge for leaves to get enough for a picture. That's right scavenge. Like go pick leaves up off the parking lot to create a small pile of leaves big enough for that picture. I am sure I looked crazy chasing leaves, arranging them just so in a pile and then taking pictures of my feet.

Getting a good picture of feet is harder than it looks. I took like 20 pictures before I decided I had enough I could use. And then I used the first one I took. Because I enjoy irony so much. That's why.

So my last header I kind of jimmy-rigged in Microsoft Paint. This one my brother the graphic designer whiz did. It took him 2 min to do what took me 4 hours.

Well, I hope you enjoy it. Happy fall!

No comments: