2009 will be know forever as the year that flew by. Pretty much anything that could change did. Well except that we didn't have a baby. I don't think I could have handled this year with a baby.
Here's a random list of things we did this year:
- Survived an ice storm in Kentucky
- Tried to sell my car (it's still for sale)
- Ben Graduated from Seminary
- Applied for a million jobs
- Switched jobs
- Moved twice
- Bought a house
- Got involved with an urban church plant
- Started leading a Bible Study for Middle School Girls, and liked it!
2009 has been an awesome year. Ben and I have been praying and waiting for this time for a long time. We finally get to do what God called us to do several years ago. We feel incredibly blessed and we think people are crazy for not wanting to move to this neighborhood.
Happy New Year