Saturday, June 03, 2006

Well Hello There!

It's been a while. How are you all? These past few weeks have been crazy busy for me. Here are the highlights of what has happened:
  • My brother graduated from high school
  • I got the stomach flu and missed the graduation
  • I have a new roommate
  • My sister left for Mexico for the summer
  • My brother's open house went well
  • Went canoeing
  • Threw a great mystery dinner party with Tamara
And for a lack of something clever to say, here are pictures of some of those events:

The Suspects

Greg was an investor that was jealous the museum didn't recongnize his importance

Tamara was a crazy collector that wanted the museum's artifacts for her collection

I was a dealer in "imports and exports" and sold historical artifacts on the black market

Amy was a dealer in fine arts and history but she needed the big commission the article would bring

Ben was the crooked FBI agent investigating the case

Scott was a volunteer at the museum and was obssessed with the artifact

Thanks to everyone's investigative skills, Greg was locked away.

My brother is so big now! He's the one in black on the right.

No comments: