Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Blog post Number 350

No wonder I have run out of things to post about. It wrote about them all in the past 349 posts!

This weekend Ben and I had our engagement pictures taken. I was trying to figure out what we should wear and Ben offered to bring a brown sweater up with him to see if it would work. Our conversation about it went something like this:

Ben: So this is the sweater.

Andi: Hmm....What's that on the neck?

B: Where?

A: Right there. Is that make-up?
(It sure wasn't mine - I had never even seen this sweater before!)

B: Make-up? Umm..... (Ben turned bright red at this point.)

A: umm???

B: I don't know where it came from.

A: (Die laughing)

In Ben's defense I really do think that it was his aunt's or grandma's make-up that got on there when they hugged him. It just cracks me up that he didn't even notice it on the sweater.

Anyway, here's one of the pictures that were taken. What do you think?

No comments: