Sunday, March 04, 2007

More thoughts - only not so whiny

Sooooo.... my last post, it was whiny. Sorry about that. I hate whiny posts.

I really do have interesting things to write about. Wedding plans are interesting and funny. My friendships post-worthy. What God has been teaching me is hard and challenging but oh-so-good. I want to write about all of these things, but I don't seem to have the energy. I am getting ready for and dealing with an awful lot of change right now and it's zapping most of my energy. Blogging no longer seems fun. It seems like a task on my already full plate. So I think I may take a break from my blog. I am at least going to give myself permission NOT to blog. If I blog, I blog. If I don't ehh... the world won't end.

So feel free to check back every now and then, but don't expect much. I'm not.

No comments: