Thursday, March 01, 2007

Needin' some blog love....

I hate to say it, but I've been toying with the idea of taking down my blog. I feel like it's gotten pretty boring. It used to be funny and witty and fresh. But then I wrote this post and made some very nice people very upset and began to realize I really shouldn't have to be mean to be funny. Which sucks because I am fairly competent in being mean-funny and I haven't figured out how to write nice humor.

Also, I graduated from college and started working which pretty much sucks all the fun out of your life. I mean, doing the whole adult thing is not as much fun as doing the college thing. Well maybe it is to some people, but I've just become the crazy cat lady and there's only so many times you can write about your cats before people get afraid and leave.

And on top of all of this I feel like I am losing my ability to write. Or maybe I am just recognizing my lack of writing skills.

Either way, I think this blog has been hanging on by a thread and I'm not sure if I should just let it die or do something crazy to bring it back.

Oh and you people (if you exist) don't comment which doesn't help.

No comments: