Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy 2 years!

Yesterday was Ben and I's two year anniversary. We've been dating for two whole years. We spent it hanging out in Ben's dorm room convincing Ben that the food poisoning won't kill him. On Saturday we got all dressed up and went out to eat at the restaurant we went to on our very first date. (I don't think that was the cause of the food related illness.)

Unfortunately, it was also prom night so we had to wait a crazy long time for a table... but whatever. The theme for prom this year must have been Vegas because all the girls looked like Vegas show girls. That's the only reason I can figure that parents would let their daughters dress in such ways. I know. I'm getting old.

Anyway, we had a lot of fun. I look forward to spending many, many more years with Ben!

No comments: