Thursday, June 05, 2008

More Wedding Pictures

Isn't that a wonderful picture of my sister? She is so pretty! This past weekend was a whirlwind of crazy. My sister and I sometime are a true study in contrasts.

I was more stressed on her wedding day than on mine. This was mostly because Sarah's way of handling stress was all "ehh... it'll get done." While I, on the other hand, was running around waving my hands in the air yelling, "It doesn't just get done! Someone has to do it!"

Poor Ben got the brunt of most of it. At one point we had stopped to get food and I opened the bag, saw something that I didn't order and promptly yelled at Ben for ruining my life. You would have done the same thing if you were looking forward to chicken nuggets and instead found chicken biscuits. You too would have felt like your life was ruined. And then I saw the sticker letting me know that the biscuits were free. Ben suggested we go back to Chick-fil-a and throw them at the nice lady. How dare she give us free food! Sarah on the other hand forgot to eat.

The ceremony was beautiful and everything went as planned.

Well except for the part where my brothers forgot to bring the aisle runner down, but my mom forgot to reserve them a seat at the reception so they called it even.


The cake was a wonderful cheesecake that people lined up to get. I have never seen people line up at a wedding for cake. Good choice Sarah!

The dancing was a lot of fun. Ben got to teach a Chinese student how to do the Bus Driver, the Shopping Cart and the Walker.

Sarah - I am very happy for you. What a great wedding!

No comments: