Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Blog

So I liked that you were all thinking in the post about what I should name my new blog, but I ignored all of your comments. Here's why, when it came down to it, I still enjoyed writing on this blog. I enjoy writing about random things and I want to continue that. I also want to write about things that may make a difference in the world... so as of today, Jan 1, 2009, I am launching a new blog, "Our Old Shoes". This blog will focus on how we can walk together to help people. It will look at how as Christians we should be walking with those who struggle and how we need to realize that we need people to walk with us through our struggles. This blog will look at why, how and where we can get involved to make a difference.

This is very different from the reason I write Old, Comfy Shoes. I will continue to write here, but you can also find me at Our Old Shoes.

Hope you have a great start to 2009!

No comments: