Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Sometimes I'm not so good with the putting the words together and them coming out right

So that one post? Where I said some weddings were lame? Yeah. That one.

Poor choice of wording on my part. I was tired, cranky, stressed, blah, excuses, blah, blah. I shouldn't have said that and I'm sorry. When I said lame, I think I was thinking of that one wedding I went to when I was 8 where I didn't know anyone and was forced to sit on a hard pew. Yes. That wedding was lame to my 8 year old mind.

But most weddings I have been to have been at least entertaining.

Dancing at Andy and Allison's wedding.
TPing Nick and Beth's car.
Catching up with friends at Emily and Brian's wedding.
Convincing people not to eat the wedding cake before Aubrey and Chris got there.

Good weddings and not lame at all.

No comments: