Saturday, March 01, 2008

Somebody call a WAAAAmbulance!

I know what you all are thinking, "I hope Andi is OK what with her terribly hard life where she has to work & clean & pay bills & deal with colds. She's got it so much harder than the rest of us!" and I wanted to let you all know that I will be fine. I will persevere and get through this.

Soon after the whine-fest of my last post God laid the smack down and showed me how selfish I was being. He pointed out the following things I had gotten wrong:

- I was interpreting "God will provide" to mean that "God will pay all of our bills right now" because you know, God is a giant sugar daddy in the sky.

- I interpreted "God will care for you" to mean that He has placed His holy force field around me. Apparently not only is God a giant sugar daddy, but he is also a super hero. Who only serves me.

Needless to say, God quickly shot holes in all of my interpretations and showed me how little I was trusting Him. He is going to take care of us. It may not be how I would like, but it will be good. And that's all that matters.

No comments: