Sunday, May 20, 2007

A post in which poop is the highlight

So Ben. He's been pooping. This so great. It means that the tube in his stomach is probably working and letting his body heal. Pooping is a very important part of health. To quote Ben, "The key to living is to keep on pooping." I think I may cross-stitch that lesson, frame it and give it away as wedding gifts... Monica - sorry to spoil what we are getting you for your wedding....

God has been good in working out so many other things as well. Here is a short list of things I was worried about and how God has taken care of them:

1. Moving Ben's stuff out of the dorm. Ben need to check out this week and I had no idea how it was all going to get done. Yesterday my dad and a friend came down, loaded up the truck and took Ben's stuff and my car back up to Ohio. Woo Hoo!

2. Money. Not being able to work makes the paychecks pretty small. My boss approved me to work remotely while I am in Kentucky. I work for a great company!

3. Timing of the wedding. Ummm... not sure how this one is going to work out, but I'm sure it will. I really, really hope that our photographer will be available for the day we pick... I was really excited about our photographer.....

4. Ben is currently homeless. They've kicked him out of his dorm and if the doctor requires that he stay in Kentucky for a while, I had no idea where Ben would live. I guess the couple that let me stay with them, offered to let Ben recuperate at there place... Hopefully we can just take him back to Ohio when he gets out of the hospital.

So anyway... things are going better. We'll know tomorrow if they need to do surgery. I really, really hope not!

God is so good. I think my next post will be about what I have learned...

No comments: