Thursday, May 17, 2007

Quick Update

We are just waiting now. Waiting to see if pumping Ben's stomach will relive the pressure and let his body heal on it's own. If it doesn't then they'll have to operate. 50% of the time this works. We are praying that it will for Ben.

We postponed our wedding.

Please pray that we will have wisdom moving forward. It's freaking me out to not know what the next step should be.

Thankfully, we serve a God who does. I am learning to trust Him in ways I've never had to before.

I just wish it was easier...

No comments: