Thursday, September 27, 2007

Watch out for the tomatoes too...

Have I ever mentioned how much I love our new dishes? I just love them. The dishes are White by Denby. I love white dishes. They just make food stand out and look so pretty. White makes dinner all HELLLLLOOOOOO FOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!! Tonight I made a salad and I thought it was so pretty that I took a picture of it. Here, I'll share it with you:


See what I mean? Didn't that salad just just jump out at you and scream EAT ME! in your face? It's surprising how radishes do that to a salad. There really are one of the more brazen of the salad toppings....

I picked these dishes because I want to have people over and make them food and have them eat off of these plates. And this weekend I get to do just that! My First! Ever! Dinner! Party! Since I've been married anyway. Ben's siblings and their special someones are coming over for dinner on Saturday. I get to show off my mad cooking skillz for everyone. Which probably means ordering pizza. But! We will eat it on pretty white dishes!

We are also going to a corn maze which I am more excited about than I probably should be.

A dinner party and a corn maze! Life doesn't get any better than this!

No comments: