Sunday, November 04, 2007

Halloween

The painting job is taking a little bit longer than I had thought. So those pictures will come tomorrow. Today! I blog about the Halloween party I went to. I don't really like Halloween; I just don't understand why people would want to celebrate evil and death. I also don't like that it seems like the culmination of Fall becomes Halloween. No! It's Thanksgiving! Fall doesn't end until Thanksgiving. Put those Christmas decorations away.... we still have leaves on the trees! But I do like hanging out with people so I went to a Halloween party last week.

I went as the movie theater floor:

The winners of the costume contest were Mr. and Mrs. Monster Head:


Jen went as a witch but didn't have a nose with warts, so I'm not sure her costume counts.

No comments: