Monday, November 12, 2007

Paris

I spent one day in Paris in July of 2005. We stopped there on the way back from India. We had spent the previous day touring the Taj Mahal, took a red eye flight to Paris and flew back to the states the following day. It was an exhausting trip.


I enjoyed Paris but I was tired and we didn't see much. We spent most of the day trying to read a map and find food. We ate in a McDonalds for lunch. I hated my team for that, but I got over it because I was running out of money and was happy to eat something.

My team was tired of seeing the sights so we decided to play one hand of Euchre at every stop we made.

We played at Sacre-Coeur Basillica:

On the subway:

At Notre Dame:

At the base of the Eiffel Tower:

At on the top of the Eiffel Tower:

That was our head nod to being tourists in Paris. Maybe some day I'll go back and really experience the city but for now I can say that Josh and I won a game of Euchre in Paris.

No comments: